Thursday, October 23, 2008

Travel, Movies, and Crabs

We've made our reservations for the Chattanooga/St. Louis trip on the Riverbarge. And we've recommended that the company hire our friend, Dalton, for an entertainment gig on one or both of the legs of the trip. I think he'd be perfect for that venue.

We watched No Country for Old Men tonight. It's certainly a dark, violent movie, but some excellent performances (Tommy Lee Jones, Josh Brolin). Javier Bardem, the guy who plays the dark lead, was the romantic interest in the current Woody Allen movie, Vicki Christine Barcelona. A versatile actor.

The food section of the paper this morning did a piece on a new fresh seafood vendor here. I called to see if they ever carried live blue crabs. He said that he could try to order some for us, but I'd have to go by a leave a deposit. I don't think that's unreasonable. I'm going to go by there in the morning, and place an order. We're already salivating.


No comments: