Thursday, October 30, 2008

Getting ready for the show

I'm having a solo exhibit at the Gallery in January and February. The title of the exhibit will be "Eccentric & Eclectic" (at least at the moment. We're trying to come up with writing to go on the announcement card, along with an image of one of my paintings. Jean and Vicki are helping, and have gotten us off to a good start - with something like this...

(note: I keep trying to reproduce in here the look that Jean and Vicki have started, but I haven't been able to do it. Suffice it to say that my name is done in vertical capital letters, with the Es in ZELLE being the opening letters in "Eccentric" and "Eclectic".)

I'm liking it so far. John thinks another possibility would be to have words for the "Z" and the two "L"s. He's skimmed the dictionary and come up some possibilities, and some definite rejects. Any ideas out there? Comments?

-----------------------------------
Did y'all watch the 30 minute Obama program tonight? It was remarkable. The piece was exceptionally well done, professional and every detail significant. Basically the whole campaign has been run this way. Only six more days!

No comments: