Tuesday, May 15, 2007



We get to sleep a little bit later on Tuesdays. That's nice. John left to go walk on the Riverwalk, and I went to Studio 2 to help Vicki with her Tuesday watercolor class.


We had a phone message from Dwight (who is sort-of in charge of the Monday bridge group), telling me that I came in 6th (out of 21) players yesterday. He wanted to let me know, because I had been 19th of 20 the week before. How sweet of him to call! But then he had to ruin it all by telling me that John had come in 5th.


We're taking most of Jean's pottery back to her this weekend, except for a few pieces we're saving for wedding presents. The pieces have been spread out all over the deck, gathering dust and pollen. Since we're taking it on Friday, it was time for me to get it packed up. I got it all into two boxes, but the pollen and left-over dust and leaf mold from the frostbitten fallen leaves about did me in. It surely did take a long time to quit coughing. Such is springtime in Tennessee.


John mowed the yard, since it's supposed to rain tomorrow. Hope springs eternal. Would that we would get a bunch of rain.


Today's picture is of some of Jean's pottery.

No comments: