Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Glasses



I picked up my new glasses this afternoon and, as part of the appointment, had my eyes dilated for additional tests. Yuck! Don't we all hate that! I was planning to prepare a pasta from a mix for dinner, and dear, sweet John fixed it. He never cooks (other than his lunch or on the grill outside), so that was especially nice. A very tasty meal.


I've got to learn more things about blogging. I'm curious to see how many people look at my blog, so I need to find out how to put a counter on the page. I noticed that other blogs I read have links to other blogs and to favorite web sites. I'd like to do that, too. So now I need to spend some time figuring out how to do that. I'm keeping Studio 2 for Vicki tomorrow. I need to be doing some painting while I'm there. But I think I'll take my laptop with me and see if I can get on line with her wireless and see what I can learn.


Today's picture is train tracks along the North Fork of the Rio Grande River south of Creede, CO.

No comments: