Saturday, February 20, 2016

Sunday Stealing


Puzzler Meme



Stolen from: Love me some surveys

  1. What time is it?  11:15 pm ET
  2.  Quick. What’s the first green thing you see? A plant and a pot
  3. Do you like those Sudoku puzzles? Don't do those - just word puzzles
  4.  Do you own a plaid shirt? No
  5. What’s your favorite kind of pie? Mincemeat, lemon meringue
  6.  Have you read a book today? Not today, just a few pages
  7. Do you like going to museums? Of course - love them!
  8.  Have you ever been to Washington D.C.? Or your nation's capital? I've been to D.C., and some other national capitals.
  9.  Have you ever been to the state of Washington? Yes, it's a wonderful area.
  10. Do you like apple juice? It's okay - not my favorite
  11. How cold is it outside? About 60 degrees F.
  12.  Have you ever taken a course in Chemistry? Yes
  13. Do you like to draw? I'm an artist, so I can draw, but it's not my favorite thing to do or my best skill

  1. What do you put on your french fries? Salt, maybe dip in catchup
  2. Do you like everything to match? Don't care.
  3. Do you like mustard? Yes, especially brown mustard
  4. Would you ever work at a movie theater? Not now
  5.  Do you have a phone charger in your car? Yes
  6. Have you ever slept through an alarm? No, I usually wake up before the alarm goes off. 
  7. Do you like pineapple on pizza? I don't even like the idea of pinepple on pizza.
  8. Do you like to hold hands? Yes
  9.  Do you want a tattoo? Definitely no
  10. When is the last time you ordered from a catalog? I can't remember, but I ordered online a couple of days ago.
  11.  Do you know anyone who has a collection of old records? Probably
  12. What’s the name of the gas station you last stopped at? Murphy, at Walmart.
  13. What was the first song you heard today? I can't remember which one, but it was an oldie when I turned on Sleepless in Seattle
  14.  Have you ever gotten a magazine subscription as a gift? I don't think so.  If so, it would've been years ago.
  15. What was the last video you watched on YouTube? One about Zookinesis. 
  16. Have you ever sacrificed something for someone you love? I don't remember specifically, but I would, of course.  It's not something I'd keep score on.
  17.  Have you ever had your picture in the newspaper? Yes, but not recently.

No comments: