Monday, February 15, 2016

Not a bad day


We've gotten lots of rain today, but with temps in the 30s, we're just lucky it's not frozen precipitation.  And they're talking about getting into the 60s by the end of the week.  Crazy. 

I got some new shoes this morning - sneakers/tennis shoes/trainers - whatever they're called now.  In any case, although I'm definitely not in my granddaughters' league with shoes, these may be the most expensive shoes I've ever gotten.  I got them at a local sports shoe store, with lots of personal attention and fitting. I've gotten shoes there for years, wear them daily for a couple of years, and then get another pair of whatever style/brand/color works at the time.  These are, like most of them, pretty ugly, but they are really comfortable and fit wonderfully. 

I had some pretty good cards at bridge today - so that's always a good thing.  All in all, not a bad day.

No comments: