Saturday, February 06, 2016

Sunday Stealing


Carry A Tune Meme



Stolen from: Love me some surveys

Do you own a tablet of any kind?

I have an iPad

What’s something people always assume about you that isn’t true?

I don't know what people assume about me…or much care

On a scale of 1-10, how much do elevators scare you?

Zero

When you’re upset, do you vent to people or do you keep to yourself?

It depends on who's around, but mostly keep it to myself

Have you ever watched a meteor shower?

Probably

Do you tend to put things off until the last minute?

Not too much

How do you react to random strangers suddenly trying to make conversation with you?

It depends on the situation, but I'm likely to respond.

Do you have a lucky number?

No

Would you go out to dinner with Oprah?

Of course.  It would probably be at a great place, and she's an interesting woman

Did you ever play sports?

Definitely not - unless you consider playing bridge a sport.

Do you feel guilty if you throw food away?

Not in the least

Do you think you could make it as a baker?

Definitely not

Are you one of those people who are wearing scarves with everything?

Nope, but I like them, have several, and wear one occasionally

Have you ever been in a castle?

Yes, in Russia and other places.

When you were little, did you ever play with Playdoh?

It wasn't invented when I was little, but I loved playing with it with our girls. 

Would you rather write a mystery or love story?

I'm not a writer, but I like mysteries better

Tell me about your worst fashion mistake.

It happens every morning when I get dressed

Do you hate it when people smoke around you?

I do now.

How are you wearing your hair right now?

Very short

When’s the last time you were sick?

Just before Christmas when I had a bad cold

Would you rather have OJ or milk with your breakfast?

To drink, OJ; on my cereal, milk

What were you doing thirty minutes ago?

Computer stuff, watching TV

Do you own any school related clothing articles?

Yep.  UTC Lady Mocs and UT Lady Vols

Would you rather call people or have them call you?

No preference

Can you carry a tune?

Sometimes

Who was the last person who unexpectedly texted you?

My realtor to remind me of the closing on the house.

Who do you text the most?

Probably Margaret or one of the swimmers

No comments: