Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Pool conditions


I didn't go to swimming this morning.  With the moisture on the roads, and the temperatures in the 20s, I didn't want to go out in the dark and risk getting on some black ice.  That was my excuse, and I'm sticking with it. As it was, it didn't get out of the 30s today, even though the sun finally came out.  I did go out at 9 to go to coffee.  It turns out the water in the lap pool was only 78*,  so they didn't have the regular class.  They went into the therapy pool (88*).  And the temperature in the pool area room was only 64.  That's just unacceptable.  I'm going to check on Friday morning, and I won't go then if conditions haven't been corrected. Nothing much else exciting today.

 Tomorrow is going to be mostly bridge.  I'm subbing in a group in the afternoon, and playing here at the Terrace after supper.

No comments: