Friday, February 12, 2016

Friday Fun




Mostly just the usual stuff going on around here.  I didn't go to swimming Wednesday or this morning - the water in the pool has been unusually cold (should be 81-83, and it's been 78 +/- ), and I'm just not going to do that.  I hope they'll get something fixed by Monday.  But I'll call first. 

Today, I went with a couple of friends to a tea/lunch given by our financial counsellor.  It was a good lunch and a good time to talk and chat with buddies and the financial gal (although not about business).  The Terrace was having a Valentine's Day "dance" this afternoon.  I went for a little while.  There was a DJ, and refreshments - not much dancing since many of the folks are "walking-impaired".  But it was fun - at least for a little while. 

I got my new passport today (hooray!) - good until 2026.  That certainly ought to last me - or OUTlast me. LOL  Also, I ordered a humidifier from amazon, and it came today.  I've never used one before - always been more concerned about removing humidity from the air.  But the static electricity this winter has been driving me nuts, and someone suggested that as a solution.  I'll give it a try. 

More cold and precipitation coming up this weekend.



.

No comments: