Thursday, February 11, 2016

AGAIN


I went out to substitute in a bridge group this afternoon.  When I got home, the TV didn't work … AGAIN!  First I checked all the connections, then turned off the system at the power strip and turned it back on.  Then I called Comcast. I got a a live person quickly this time, but she couldn't fix the problem remotely.  So we set up an appointment for early in the morning … AGAIN! 

Then I went to supper, and played bridge for a couple of hours.  When I got home, I turned on the TV - just to check.  And, of course, it came back on.  I watched a while, then called Comcast to cancel tomorrow's appointment … AGAIN. 

Oh, I do hope the Terrace can get to an arrangement with the local fiberoptic company so we can get rid of Comcast.  Actually, there are things I really like about Comcast and Xfinity.  It just arbitrarily decides to stop working.   Grrrrr.

No comments: