Monday, February 01, 2016

Sunday Stealing - better late than never






Laundry Day Meme



Stolen from: Love me some surveys



Do you know any couples that have been married for a very long time?
We were married almost 60 years, and I know at least two other couples who are getting close to that.
What are you tired of people telling you?
 Can't think of anything
Which type of ice cream do you prefer?
I like vanilla and butter brickle.
Do you have a little sister? What’s her name?
I was the "little sister".  My older sister, Carol, died at age 66.
What was the last movie you watched on TV?
I can't remember.
If the internet was not available right now, what would you do instead?
I'd be knitting and watching TV, and have a call in to my internet provider
Do you complain a lot?
I don't think so.
Name a movie that your favorite actor is in.
I see so few movies, I don't really have any favorites any more.
Do you like your toes?
Hahahahahahahaha!
Would you rather go to an authentic haunted house or an ancient temple?
No contest - an ancient temple.
Have you ever had champagne? Did you like it?
I've had it, but not recently.  It's not one of my favorites and, in any case, I don't drink anymore.
Are there any seashells in your room?
No, but I got rid of a lot of them when we cleaned out the house.
What was the reason for the last time you went outside?
I left this morning to  go to the Y, and to do other Monday things.
Do you like fruity or minty gum?
I hate all gum.  Yuck!
Are you looking forward to any day of this month?
The 25th, when I leave with Sue and Margaret to go to Apalachicola.
What was the last graduation you attended?
Sarah's high school graduation about 8 years ago
Do you rummage through the $5 movie bin at Walmart every time?
I don't buy movies.
What day of the week do you usually do laundry?
It used to be Sunday, but I don't have a special day now.
Do you like using air fresheners?
I don't use them - don't like scented things.
Are your nails ever painted red?
They are now
When you were a baby, did you have a favorite blanket?
I don't think so
Ever been on a cruise?
Yes, mostly on river cruises, but one ocean cruise - all on small boats.
Would you rather go to Alaska or Russia?
I've been to both.  I don't care anything about going back to Russia, but would go back to Alaska in a heartbeat.
Strawberries or bananas?
Strawberries
Are you wearing socks?
Not right now, when I'm in my pjs.  But I always wear them when I'm dressed.
When’s the last time you went to the mall?
I loathe shopping, so don't go to the mall.  Having said that, I went into the end of an anchor store (but not the mall proper) today to return something I had ordered on line.

No comments: