Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Well, I did it!

Well, I paid money today and got keys - so I now have an apartment!

They were laying the new carpet this morning when we were there. Jean and I pointed out a few other things for the maintenance guys to check. I guess I'll start moving in some small things in another day or so - just so I can really feel some "ownership". Jean left this afternoon, and so I'm here by myself now. They've all assured me that somebody will come back quickly if I need it, but I'm pretty sure I'll be okay. There's still SO much to do. I haven't set up a definite moving date, but will try to figure that out soon. I think the girls have agreed on the first week in November to come here to get things they want out of the house.

All scary, major things going on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mary, take enough care of yourself!!