Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Progress

It’s been great having Kate here the last few days. I took Kate and Vicki to see the apartment yesterday. The painting is underway, and then the carpet is to be replaced. We got a good idea of what furniture I’ll be taking and where how the rooms will be arranged. Looks like this is really going to happen.

On her way home tomorrow, Kate is going to meet Margaret for lunch - maybe with Jean. And then Jean is coming here for a few days. All our girls are taking such good care of me. I don’t know what I’d do without them.

I have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow, and then will have a meeting with the Wellness Director at The Terrace. I have a meeting with the financial consultant a week from Thursday.

I guess my new life is getting under way.

No comments: