Friday, September 11, 2015

Some routine

It felt so good to get back in the water and have "wet hugs" from all the gals. And coffee was good, too. One of the cashiers there gave me a big hug - John had always joked with her when he placed the order. I was going to get a haircut and go to the store. But, for the second day (I tried Wednesday, too), Great Clips was too crowded, so I put it off again. I got some Rx filled, and did a quickie WalMart trip. I decided to get a single-cup coffee maker for the apartment. There's probably no point in making full pots once I get moved. We'll see how it goes. It's a Mr. Coffee brand, not Keurig. I will get some of the refillable cups for it, though.

I got a little nap this afternoon. Tina came over and we ordered pizza for dinner. Sarah and her friend got here about 7:30, and then settled in to watch some football.

1 comment:

rhymeswithplague said...

I decided this morning to read some blogs I hadn't been to in a while and yours was one of them. To say I am shocked over the things you have experienced in the last month is a huge understatement. I read backwards from this post so everything entered my brain in reverse order of the way events actually took place.

I am so very, very sorry for your loss, Mary, but I am truly amazed at the strength you have exhibited during these days (very evident in your blogging) and I am grateful for the help and comfort you have received from your phenomenal family and friends.

Bob Brague
Canton, GA