Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sunday Stealing

Mac'n Cheese Meme

Stolen from: Love me some surveys

Can you ever get enough of mac ‘n’ cheese?

Don’t really much care - not one of my favorites.
Are you allergic to nuts or dairy products?
No
Do you think age matters in relationships?
Not necessarily
Has anyone ever called the cops on you?
No
Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
No
What’s the connection between the last person you texted?
Vicki is my friend.
Are you in a good mood?
It’s been better.
Excited for anything?
Not really
Do you have a hard time controlling your emotions?
Not usually
Do you like your height?
I liked it better before I shrank 2.5 inches.
How long have you lived in your current home?
29 years, but not too much longer.
Could you go a week without brushing your teeth?
Oh, yuck! I hope I never have to find out.
Have you ever given any amount of money to the homeless?
We contribute to the homeless shelter here in town.
Own anything from Bath & Body Works?
Nope
Have you ever had your nails so long that they curved down at the ends?
No, and I think that’s kind of yucky, too.
Have you ever swallowed a bunch of salt water by accident?
Probably, but not recently.
Does it take you over an hour to go to sleep sometimes?
Very rarely, but then I get up and read or work puzzles for a while, then try again.
When you get home from school/work do you change into your pjs right away?
No work or school any more, but as soon as I know I’m in for the day, I change into “soft clothes” (not necessarily pjs).
Have you ever stayed up all night and the whole next day without any sleep?
I’m afraid so.
Has anyone ever told you that you have pretty feet?
Oh, this IS funny - I have the ugliest feet in town.
What is the temperature currently in the town you live in?
67* F
Do you ever actually drink milk alone?
No, only over cereal or as hot chocolate.

No comments: