Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sunday Stealing



 
Swiped Meme


Stolen from: Get It All Down

Do you need to write down things to remember them?



Not always, but it’s best if I do.

Do you keep a diary/journal?
I write a daily blog.

Are you scared of thunderstorms?
Not really - just a healthy respect for the power of nature.

Do you have any unusual fears or phobias?
No

What’s your favorite Disney movie?
I can’t come up with a favorite right now.

Have you ever painted a house?
Not the outside. And I haven’t painted inside walls in decades.

What’s the tallest tree you've ever climbed?
Zero feet.

Do you always wear identical socks?
I guess I do, but it’s not a compulsion.  When I fold clothes out of the dryer, I match socks.
Do you live by any motto or philosophy?
Not specifically.
Do you lick the yogurt or dessert lid?
No, but I do scrape it off with the spoon.

Do you lick the spoon clean after making something sweet?
Sometimes

Have you ever played the bongos?
No

Have you ever handled a snake?
I’ve never “handled” one, but I have touched one.

Have you ever assembled furniture by yourself?
Yes, but usually that’s John’s job.

When did you last go to the beach?
Last June, and we’ll be there again in less than a month. Yea!


When if ever did you last go to London?
We went through Heathrow to get to Oxfordshire about five years ago, but not into London itself.

What do you do to cool down when its hot?
Stay in the air conditioning.

What's the most unusual thing you've ever eaten?
Kangaroo in Australia, whale in Norway.

Do you have a favorite mug?
Yes, the one Jean made for me.

Do you know any self-defense or martial arts?
Nope

Who's your favorite movie action hero?
I don’t go to see “action movies”.

Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?
No, and have no desire to do so.

Do you collect anything?
Yarn, puzzle books - at least they accumulate around me.

Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion?
“Fashion” is not part of my life. Comfort clothes are for me.

Do you stick to conventional fashions or like to try and be original?
See the above answer.

Have you ever given someone a handmade present?
Frequently

If you could have any feature from an animal what would you want?
I think I’d like the ability to fly.

No comments: