Saturday, May 09, 2015

Sunday Stealing

CAPS LOCK Meme

Stolen from: VERY MUCH QUESTIONS

1. YOU HAVE 10 BUCKS AND NEED TO BUY SNACKS AT A GAS STATION. WHAT DO YOU GET?
With $10, I’d probably get some coffee and a package of cookies or salties to eat in the car. We never buy snacks unless we’re on a road tirp.
2. IF YOU WERE REINCARNATED, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE?

A slug - although I’d rather be a hawk or an eagle.
3. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE REDHEAD?

Kate (when she’s a redhead)
4. WHAT DO YOU ORDER WHEN YOU’RE AT AN I.H.O.P. OR BREAKFAST PLACE?

Two eggs, over medium, with hash browns and rye toast.
5. LAST BOOK YOU READ?

The Purcelle Connection by Estelle Ryan. Now reading The Black Box by Michael Connelly (a Harry Bosch novel)
6. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?

I can’t remember, but we have Amazing Grace waiting to be watched.
7. DESCRIBE YOUR FAVORITE PAIR OF UNDERWEAR.

Cotton briefs
8. DESCRIBE THE LAST TIME YOU WERE INJURED.

The last big one was in August 2012 when I fell on the front porch and shattered my humerus just below the shoulder.
9. IF YOU COULD INVENT ONE THING, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

Teleportation
10. ROCK CONCERT OR SYMPHONY?

Definitely symphony
11. WHAT IS THE WALLPAPER ON YOUR CELLPHONE?

A photo I took of the pink bluebird house during the snow last winter. (There are now bluebirds nesting in the house.)
12. FAVORITE SODA?

I really don’t much like sodas. I’d rather have water or coffee, but occasionally have tonic water with lime.
13. FLAVOR OF PUDDING?

I can’t remember the last time I had pudding.
14. WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE A PEDICURE OR A MANICURE?

Pedicure
15. ANY BUTTONS OR BLINKIES IN YOUR SIDEBAR?

I don’t know what this means.
16. HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE ON YOUR BLOGROLL?

I don’t know how to answer this one either.
17. WHAT’S THE LAST PIECE OF CLOTHING YOU BOUGHT?

Yoga pants to wear at home (on the sale rack at Walmart)

No comments: