Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sunday Stealing


Very Much Questions Meme

Stolen from: Lots of Questions

1. What was the last clothing item that you bought?
Swim suit - the chlorine eats them up and I always need a spare.
2. If you could stay one age forever, what age would you choose?

Probably in my 50s. Sue has decided that she “has it all” in her 50s, good health, grown kids, no health or money problems. Works for me, too.
3. When you say “lol”, are you really laughing?

Not necessarily, but usually at least smiling.
4. What is the most interesting thing you’ve done in the past year?

Boat trip on the upper Mississippi, recover from reverse shoulder arthroplasty, deal with John’s lung cancer.
5. If you started a business, what would it be?

I never wanted to be in business for myself.
6. Do your friends/family/coworkers know about your blog?

Of course. In many ways, it’s my way of communicating with them.
7. How long does it take you to write an average blog post?

30-60 minutes - once I decide what to write
8. How do you keep up with the blogs you follow?

I list them on Feedly.
9. What is your bedtime?

Usually between 11:30 and midnight.
10. Introvert or extrovert?

Somewhere in the middle
11. What is your biggest wish?

Nowadays, good health for my family and myself.
12. What is the best job you ever had?

Mother
13. Dog person/cat person/both/neither?

Neither
14. If you had $1,000 to spend any way you wanted, what would you do with it?

I'd use it for travel.
15. How do you “dress” your toast?
Butter and jelly - unless it’s cinnamon toast.
16. How do you feel about snow?

It’s gorgeous as long as it’s only on the grass and is gone in 24 hours.
17. What was the worst job you ever had?

House cleaning - my own.
18. What song can you not stop listening to?

I don’t have one of these.
19. Love your name or hate it?

It’s okay - never any problems with it.
20. How did you choose your blog/twitter handle?



It just seemed obvious at the time.

No comments: