Tuesday, May 12, 2015

An unusual Tuesday

Tuesday is grocery day - or at least it has been for some time. Today was no exception, but definitely different.

The last few weeks, I’ve wound up with severe knee pain after part of the first store, and the second one has been misery. Last week, our friend, Carol, went to Aldi for me (bless her!).

Today was a first! John volunteered to go to Aldi for me. He took a list and even did some “shopping”. Anybody who’s know us for a while knows that John NEVER goes to the grocery store. What a sweetie! I shouldn’t pick on him, but… Mainly I’m glad he feels well enough to do that, and it is getting some walking done.
===================
Our Super Walmart is being renovated. I just discovered today that they are again stocking fabric and findings. Yard goods haven't been available in our Walmart since before they moved into this building ten or so years ago. Hooray for WM!

No comments: