Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Sunshine Wednnesday

Last night was one of the non-sleep nights. I really hate that. It was nearly 5 a.m. before I got to sleep. I had decided that I was going to skip swimming - just wasn’t going to get up at 6 to do that. I did sleep until 7:30, but I’ll certainly hit the bed earlier tonight.

Friends, Carol & Stephen, are in their RV checking out some repairs in the campground the lovely Hamilton County park. They invited the swimmers over for hotdogs at noon today. It was a lovely day - temp around 80, with sunshine and a light breeze, so it was fun. I took a short nap when we got home, but didn’t want to sleep too much - I’d rather get a good night tonight.

------------------------------------

I have an appointment with the rheumatologist in the morning. He’s not a fan of the gel shots, but I’m going to ask him about a cortisone shot in my knee. He suggested a knee brace last time I saw him, so I got one and wear it when I know I’m going to be walking a lot. It tends to slide on my fat legs, though, and certainly will be very hot now that the weather is getting warmer. Oh, well…

No comments: