Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Stealing

Stolen from Sunday Stealing.

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
     Probably the same thing I'm doing this year.


2. By this time next year, I ...
     I hope I'll have a more normal range of motion in my arm.

3. Do you think the United States will elect a female President in your lifetime? Do you think this would be a good thing?
     I certainly hope so.  With a few exceptions, I think it'll be a great improvement.

4. Which fictional, TV show character you would shag anytime?
     I'm not interested in relationships with strangers.

5. Who is your greatest enemy?
     Myself, of course!

6. Tell me about your most recent trip of more than 100 miles?
      The most recent trip of over 100 miles was to see our UTC Lady Mocs play basketball at Auburn (they lost).


7. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
      The dictionary - I don't think I've ever used a thesaurus.

8. Do you have a nickname? What is it?
      My name doesn't lend itself to a nickname.  In recent years, it's been Mom or Grandma.

9. What are you dreading at the moment?
       I don't look for trouble.  I'm always concerned about falling now.

10. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
      If I did, I wouldn't be doing this in the first place.

11. If you find an outfit you love, but the size on the label is larger than you want, do you buy the outfit? Why or why not?
       I buy clothes that fit and are comfortable.  I don't care what size is on the label.

12. Even the biggest slackers are anal-retentive about something? What are you anal-retentive about?
      I'm sort of particular about the way a bed is made up, but I wouldn't say I was anal about it.

13. Out of all the books you read as a child, which one had the biggest influence on how you are today?
      I don't remember one in particular.

14. Which Golden Girl would you want to spend a night on the town with?
      I never watched the Golden Girls, so I don't have an answer for this one.

15. What is the one product you would never buy in its generic form even if the generic is half the price?
     For me it would be toilet paper; for John it would be saltine crackers.

16. How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa?
     I don't remember believing in Santa - it was never a tradition in our family.

17. What is the one smell that turns your stomach without fail?
      It doesn't nauseate me, but I can't stand the smell of coconut, and can detect it in minute amounts.

18. If someone holds out a carton of milk to you and asks you to sniff it to see if its spoiled, do you?
    Of course - better to smell it than to pour it on your cereal and then find out it was sour.

19. You have a completely free day and $2000.00, What are you doing?
      I'd be looking at trips to take and add that to the amount we had to spend on it.


20. What is the most used item in your home?
      First would have to be the toilet.  Next the computer, and then the TV.

No comments: