Saturday, January 05, 2013

Sunday Stealing (on Saturday night)

This meme was stolen from Sunday Stealing , and was obviously written by somebody a lot younger than I.

 
40 of The Most Random Questions Meme, Part One

1) What side of the heart do you draw first?
The right side - I’m right-handed.

2) Can you dive without plugging your nose?
Yes

3) What color is your razor?
I haven’t shaved in years. It’s wonderful when body hair stops growing.

4) What is your blood-type?
A+

5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
John and I have always said we didn’t want to be “joined at the hip”, but we could stand it for 24 hours.

6) What is a rumor someone has spread about you?
If somebody has, I never heard it.

7) How do you feel about carrots?
I love carrots - raw or cooked.

8) How many chairs at the dining room table?
Usually 6, but we can squeeze in four more.

9) Which is the best Spice Girl?
Fortunately, I don’t know anything about the Spice Girls.

10) Do you know what time it is?
 It must be nighttime - it’s dark outside. There are clocks all over the house, and on the computer. All I have to do is look.

11) Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song?
Nope - one of those many shows we never watched.

12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Use the Emergency phone, and press the alarm button.

13) What’s your favorite kind of gum?
Yuck - I think chewing gum is nasty.

14) All’s fair in love and war?
People fight dirty in both situations - that doesn't make it fair.

15) Do you have a crush on anyone?
Nope. But Mark Harmon and Sean Connery are still pretty sexy.

16) Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
I have a pretty good vocabulary, and try not to use any word that I don’t understand.

17) Do you like to sleep?
I love to sleep!

18) Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings time?
I know there are a few - Arizona is one. But I don’t know the others.  I could look it up is you need to know.

19) Do you know the words to the song Total Eclipse of the Heart?
Never heard of that one.

20) Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?
No. I’m not a car person. Cars are just for transportation.

2 comments:

Harriet said...

Just random, right? But yes, I know at least part of "Total Eclipse of the Heart." 8)

Captain Poolie said...

Stealing!