Sunday, January 13, 2013

Addendum, etc.



Addendum to yesterday’s meme:
The question was if I got along with my in-laws. For some reason, I only thought of my parents-in-law. We are very close to my sister-in-law and her husband. We love being with them and traveling with them. And we’re very close to our sons-in-law and grandson-in-law. I just didn’t want to leave them out.
===========================================
Today was a usual Sunday, except for it being much to warm for January (high around 70), and lots of grey skies and evening rain - pouring down. The activities were also as usual - breakfast, laundry, exercises, basketball, football.
===========================================
Our friend, Carol, had her surgery on Friday, and she says she is doing well. She’s still sore from the surgery and it will take her a while to get back her muscle tone and stamina from those weeks in bed. But she’ll get there, I know.
===========================================
The spectacular view from Taormina.


No comments: