Wednesday, January 23, 2013

BP and Painting



I've talked to the nurse again today. The doc said the new medicine should take a week or more to take effect. I just started taking it Saturday, so I'm just to keep on monitoring the BP, and let them know if it doesn't start going back down. I've only taken it once today, but it was lower than any time yesterday. So maybe it's starting to kick in.
=======================================
I feel like I'm getting back into painting. I started something (a group of four paintings worked at the same time, each @ 11x15") in the one class I took after I originally fell. I've been fiddling with them ever since, and I think I'm finally getting somewhere. Sandy (the instructor) says I'm almost finished with them. With the kind of work I do, that's usually the hardest part - deciding when a piece is finished. I’ll share the not-quite-finished pieces - one with all four, then two and two.






No comments: