Thursday, January 10, 2013

I can't believe I .....



I can’t believe I ……

actually went “shopping” this morning. I had a couple of things to get and I went to three stores. That’s THREE!

I didn’t find what I wanted at the first store (tights to wear under my swim suit in the exercise class).

Looking for something different, I went to the second store, looking for a keyboard for my iPad. It was hard to look at the three that were possible, since they were all wrapped up in security apparatus. I finally just took one (the Logitech Bluetooth), knowing that I could bring it back if it didn’t work.

I headed to the third store, still looking for that elusive first item. There was one pair at Target that fit my criteria (and actually fit me when I got them home).

So it was an amazing day - shopping at three stores. And buying two items. And keeping both of them.

Review: I definitely like the keyboard. One-finger-typing was the only difficult thing for me with the iPad. I was a typist for too many years to make that transition easily. So it’s quite a pleasure to have a real keyboard to use with my new toy.

===================================================
Mount Etna from the amphitheater in Taormina.


1 comment:

Harriet said...

Yay for real typists! I've said it more than once, I did not spend years becoming a competent typist so that I could play with my thumbs.