Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sunday Stealing

Random Questions Meme, Part 2

21) What’s something you’ve always wanted?
To fly somewhere first class; to live on the ocean.

22) Do you have hairy legs?
No (one of the benefits of getting old)

23) What does “Semper Fidelis”stand for?
Always faithful (and I didn’t have to look it up)

24) Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
Ocean (but lakes and swimming pools are okay)

25) Do you wear a lot of black?
I guess so, but I like a lot of color, too.

26) Describe your hair:
Grey to white, and very short.

27) Do you have Entomophobia?
No. I knew what it meant because my uncle was an entomologist and his granddaughter is one now.

28) Are you an adult?
An OLD adult !

29) Do you own or rent?
Own, but we’re getting to where we like the idea of renting an apartment.

30) Do you have a tan?
No - haven’t had one in years.

31) Are you addicted to TV?
There are programs I follow faithfully, but I wouldn’t say addicted. It’s rarely turned on in the daytime, and I don’t mind when we’re traveling and don’t see it. Also, I hate being in places where it is on all the time, like doctor’s office waiting rooms and the YMCA dressing room.

32) Do you enjoy spending time with your In-laws?
They’ve been dead for years, but we enjoyed visiting with them. We never wanted to live in the same town with either set of in-laws.

33) Are you a sugar freak?
Nope.

34) What happened to Larry King?
I have no idea. Is he still alive?

35) What sign are you?
Zodiac? I’m a Pisces.

36) What do you wish on your birthday?
Nothing - maybe to be around on the next birthday.

37) Who did you copy this from?
Sunday Stealing

38) Do you eat breakfast?
Every day. It really IS the most important meal of the day.

39) What would you name the royal baby?
Some combination of Katherine, Ann, and Elizabeth. (It never occurred to me to come up with a boy’s name. )

40) Do you buy a newspaper?
We subscribe to our local paper, and always get USA Today when we’re staying in a motel. We’ll usually buy a local paper, too, when we’re traveling. I hope getting delivery of a printed paper doesn’t disappear in my lifetime. I’d really miss it.

1 comment:

Captain Poolie said...

Love this! Stealing it for later!