Monday, April 16, 2012

This and that

Ann and Al got here right on time - they had one of those rare travel days where everything works. Everybody's gone to bed now, except me. We spent the evening on the porch, eating out there, too - lovely weather, with even a pleasant rain shower to listen to.
=================================
Randy will probably be having the pacemaker installed tomorrow afternoon . They'll do one last set of EKG tests in the morning, but are pretty sure the pacemaker will be the treatment of choice. His parents got there, so Sue's getting some relief from being at the hospital all day long.
==================================
This is from L‘empress‘s blog, A Place of My Own.

When we get old, we realize how much we don’t know and how little we accomplished.
….There are days when I think that I didn’t learn anything and that I taught even less to my children. You have to find a balance between your appreciation and your regrets. I just hope the gratitude comes out ahead.

No comments: