Saturday, April 07, 2012

Saturday 9

This is a Saturday 9 meme from Kwizgiver.

1. Have you ever watched something unfold, that as you watched, you could not believe what you've witnessed?
At the Aquarium, we start a large snake start to shed its skin. We watched the whole process - it was fascinating.

2. What is your favorite city in the world? Why?
I’m not a big fan of cities in general. I love Chattanooga. It’s a great place to live.

3. What is the strangest film, to your sense of reality, that you have ever seen?
I can’t think of one. I haven’t seen a lot of movies recently. Movies are, by definition, not real.

4. It seems that the older that you get, the less you want the hassle of seeing a live concert. Who is an artist or a band that you'd actually pay to see?
We pay to go to the Symphony and to the String Theory chamber concerts.

5. When was the last time that you lost your temper?
I think I got angry about something last week, but I get over it quickly and rarely remember anything.

6. When you were little, did you think "sex" was a bad word?
No

7. What does your smart phone do that really surprised you when you loaded the app?
My smart phone is so much smarter than my ability to cope with it. Everything it does surprises me.

8. Have you ever been attracted to someone that you should not have been? (Feel free to take this lame question any way that you please.)
I’ve been married to the same man for 56 years - guess that attraction worked pretty well.

9. Will you see the new "The Three Stooges" film? I didn’t really like the original Three Stooges, so I won’t be seeing a movie about them.


==============================
Urban cityscape.

No comments: