Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Miscellany

I’d heard about a BBC TV series called Doc Martin. We ordered some of the DVDs of the series from Netflix and watched the two first episodes tonight. The premise is that a top London surgeon develops a phobia about blood and has to stop operating. He winds up as a GP in a small Cornwall town. It’s delightful! Give it a look sometime.
===================================
My niece, Robin Hill, posted a link to this fabulous Wind Map . This shows a moving map of winds over the United States. Amazing! Thanks, Robin.
===================================
We had a good exercise class, but I didn’t do so well at painting. I just couldn’t get into the rhythm of anything, so didn’t do much. It was frustrating. I went for a massage afterwards, and that helped even things out somewhat. I’ll look at the painting stuff again tomorrow and see what I can do.

No comments: