Friday, September 23, 2011

Tough night

I had a really awful night - didn't get to sleep until after 4 a.m. By then, I'd had two sessions of dark, two of reading in bed, once up in the chair with the computer - and still no sleep. By the last time I got in the bed, I had decided to skip swimming and turned off the alarm. I left a note for John, so he'd know I was deliberately not getting up. I did wake up about 8:30, so that was in time to get to coffee at Panera (and even a breakfast sandwich). I had to take a lot of kidding from the swimmers about being "invisible" in the pool today, but that's okay.

When I got to read the paper, I saw today’s Pickles comic strip. John had already told me about it. Boy, did they ever nail me! CLICK HERE to see it. I tried, but just couldn't manage to post the strip itself on the blog. (It's the one for 23 September 2011.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: