Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Painting

The last acrylic painting class of the series went great today. I feel like I’m really getting somewhere with some of my pieces. I have one, probably two completed, and ready for signatures and photographing. I’m pretty much able to see where a third is going to go - just needs more work. And the next series starts 19 October.

And all that is exciting to me - not so much getting the pieces done, but being able to see how to work through the problems in this sort of work.

We didn’t do anything the rest of the afternoon and evening - and it was nice to have no plans. Nothing on the docket for tomorrow, either. Except some painting, of course.
==============================
Bringing a hog to market, and getting it weighed.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: