Friday, September 16, 2011

Busy, not boring

I remembered at swimming this morning that I was due to work at the book store at the library this morning. Glad I remembered beforehand, and not the next day. Somebody actually bought some books, and I didn't screw up the cash register.

This evening, we went to a reception for one of my swimming friend's 50th wedding anniversary. It was very low-key and very nice. Heavy hors d'oeuvres, and just a 12-minute video-montage of photos put together by their son. It was fun to see all the swimmers and their spouses semi-dressed up. A nice evening.

As I’m writing this, they’ve just had the news on about the plane crash in Reno, NV. It sounds like a terrible accident. Things can turn bad so quickly.
==============================
Heading to market - all lives in the Mekong Delta revolve around the river.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: