Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A better day

I went to bed shortly after 9 last night, and slept until about 7:30 this morning. I have no clue as to what’s causing this, but I surely don’t want it to continue. Three people have asked me if the sleeplessness might have something to do with my medications. I’m on the same meds I’ve been on for quite some time. I’m to see the rheumatologist after we get back from our trip, and I’ll definitely ask him to review them carefully with me.

Watercolor class was fun this morning. I did a couple of “sketches” that I’m right pleased with.

This evening, we went to the movie and to eat at our favorite Mexican place with some friends. A good late afternoon/evening. We saw Money ball - the new movie about the Oakland Athletics with Brad Pitt. He’s turned into an excellent actor and this is a good movie. It’s set in the baseball milieu, but isn’t really about baseball. It’s worth an evening out - and definitely worth the low-priced late afternoon showing.
--------------------------------------
Market lady. The Cambodians are a beautiful people - obviously we took lots of "people" pictures.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: