Friday, October 01, 2010

TV review #3

I watched the second episode of Blue Bloods tonight. As I’ve probably said, how can you not like Tom Selleck! But the rest of the cast is good, too - and it seems like there will be some good chemistry. We will stay with this one.

It was fun at coffee this morning, showing off all my bargains from yesterday. Later in the morning, Joyce and I went to the Hodge Podge Arts & Crafts show on Signal Mountain. It was a gorgeous day, and we met Judy and Gail to visit and have lunch there. I got one small thing, but other than that, the only things worth look at were the jewelers. I probably won’t be visiting that show again.

The boaters are winding up their week on the Canal. They’ve had a great time, with only the weather not cooperating. They certainly would have preferred less rain and more sunshine - but you can’t do anything about the weather. All will be heading for home tomorrow.
========================================
Here is another unnamed waterfall on the Snaefellsness Peninsula, Iceland.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: