Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday stuff

Glad everybody slept in this morning - I did, too - until 8:30. On the nurse’s advice, I took both the DayPro pills after supper last night. Then last night was one of those nights when I went to bed at my usual time… and was wide awake. So I got up and watched TV and read until nearly 2 a.m. I don’t know if it was because of the meds or not - that does happen sometime. I’ll try it again this evening and we’ll see.

John found out about a history walk at 9 this morning in Moccasin Bend. This is an incredibly historic area right across the Tennessee River from downtown. It has been inhabited since the earliest prehistoric peoples were in this area, and then had major significance during the Civil War. The walk was about 3 miles (so I wasn’t interested in going), and he got back home about 1. He said it was terrific, and they really touched on all facets of the place. This site has been designated as part of the National Park Service, so we’re quite proud of keeping it and learning more about it.

That was pretty much it for the day.
=================================
These are the last Chihuly photos I'll post.

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: