Thursday, October 07, 2010

Virtuosity

I was very virtuous this morning. I slept a bit later, but then went to the Y to swim laps. When I went there, I went to the studio and actually did some painting. First time in several months. I don’t know that I’ll keep anything, but at least I did some work.

After lunch and nap, we went to the discount store so John could do some shopping. He got a long-sleeved shirt and a couple of pairs of gym shorts; I got a couple of long-sleeved men’s shirts to wear as light jackets. All for $10.00. And we went to get John his long overdue haircut. I got one, too, so we could get back on the same schedule.

Kate found a great-sounding tour company - Blount Small Ship Adventures . They do small-ship trips (less than 100 passengers) in the US, Canada, and the Caribbean. They’ve got some really terrific sounding trips.
====================================
There is some incredibly picturesque scenery in Iceland.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: