Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Birthday, Randy!

After a very slow morning, things picked up.

After a couple of errands, I went to my next-to-last council meeting for the Friends of the Library. I’m surely glad that my term is almost over.

Allan brought Tina to the library and she was waiting for me when the meeting was over. She wanted to get her library card, and wanted to go to the History lecture with us tonight.

It was too late for us to go to the house, so Tina and I ate downtown. She wanted to go the Chattanooga history program, so after dinner, we headed for the History Museum. John was already there. The program tonight was about Chattanooga during Reconstruction going almost to World War I. The speaker has so much information, and so much enthusiasm about Chattanooga and her history. We’re learning a lot.

Wednesday is Randy’s birthday - have a Happy Day!
=====================================
This is the marina at Arnanistapa, Iceland.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: