Monday, October 18, 2010

Planning

The constant creakiness is finally getting to me. I called and got my scheduled December appointment with the rheumatologist rescheduled for next Monday. I guess it's time for a different medication and/or more testing.

I had some really yucky and some really good cards at bridge today. The absolute best was one with 26 points - I opened 3 no trump - and made 5 - plus I have 150 honors. That was exciting (and unusual)! John was first again last week (2nd week in a row).

Also, we're trying to get pseudo-semi-undisorganized for our get-together this weekend. It should be fun...to say nothing of getting some see the incredible art at the Frist Museum and Cheekwood in Nashville. What great mix of indoor and outdoor Chihuly plus selections from the Musee d'Orsay. And lots of friends and family to go along with it. I'll bet we even take some pictures.
==============================
The Icelanders are beautiful people!

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: