Thursday, October 28, 2010

Still creaky

I called the doc today about my continued aching. I talked to the nurse - she said I should give the new medication 2 weeks to become fully effective. I have some pain medicine from several years ago, and can take it twice a day. I’ve started doing that, and it seems to be making me more comfortable.

We went to a chamber music concert tonight at the museum. This is part of a 6-concert series put on by Lee University in Cleveland, TN, at the art museum. They’re only about an hour long, and begin at 6:30, so it makes for an “easy” evening. This group was piano, cello, and flute - terrific musicians. Then John “cooked” our supper - stopped at KFC on the way home. We don’t do that often, but surely do enjoy it.

Our swimmers are getting together for a bagel breakfast after class in the morning. Our instructor has two rental houses that were damaged by the tornado. Both of them had trees on roofs. The photos they've been showing are incredible.
------------------------------------
These Chihuly pieces are in the Zen garden at Cheekwood.

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mickle in NZ said...

Medication changes are never easy for inflammatory conditions - I hope the painkillers give you a lot of relief until the new meds kick in fully.

I'm really enjoying your Iceland and these art installation photos. Keep warm, sending care and huggles, Michelle and an only mildly snoring Zebby Cat, xxx and zzzzzzzzzzzz