Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Moving/movie day

I moved some stuff into Missy’s studio this morning. It's really just a corner - with a table and some shelves - a place where I can paint, not a gallery - and that‘s what I need right now. She's a fiber artists - sews, quilts, designs, weaves, etc., and her place is full of all sorts of cloth and yarns. A fun place to be, and she's a sweetie to take me in.

John and I went to the movie this afternoon (You Again) - just a funny bit of fluff, but a nice couple of hours entertainment. I really hate all the ads, though, and my ears always hurt after the extra-loud previews. They previewed a lot of movies that we won't be seeing. We went to 5 Guys & Fries to eat supper - definitely not low calorie/cholesterol/anything, but very good.
=====================================
It's getting to be that time of year - at least in upstate New York.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: