Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Hope everybody had a Happy Halloween today. We had no trick-or-treaters at all again this year. Guess we'll just stop getting candy next time. We'll take the stuff to bridge tomorrow - just to get it out of the house.

Looks like all the Tennessee teams lost this weekend - UT, UTC, and the Titans. Oh, well….

Kate and Wayne are in Memphis this week - just taking some time off and “touristing”. They say they’re having a good time. I hope they get to have some ribs at the Rendezvous - best dry-rub ribs anywhere and everywhere.

Jean and her buddies saw the movie RED yesterday and loved it as much as we did. If you haven’t seen it, do so. It’s one that guys and gals can all like.

I seem to be back to my normal creakiness. I have been taking something for pain regularly while the new Rx takes hold. I’ll run out of the pain med in a couple of days, so we’ll see how things are then. I’m going to skip Walmart tomorrow, and we’re going to make our first shopping trip to Costco on Tuesday. John is even going to go with me - and he hates going to the store. One thing we’re interested in is checking out their prescription prices.
------------------------------------------
Back to Iceland - lava field, Snaefellsnes Peninsula.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: