Friday, January 09, 2009

A more normal Friday

It surely did feel good to get back to swimming this morning. And to get to the Gallery for a short time. The work on the new front of the shop has been started - on the side room (which will be the exhibit space for featured artists). The glass is scheduled to be installed this afternoon or Monday. Then the room can get painted, and hopefully be ready for me to hang by Wednesday. Then they'll be starting on the other side of the shop - the main space. Always chaos! Allen has been reframing some of my stuff, and it surely is looking good.

I had to hurry home because the Merry Maids were coming for their second visit (first monthly visit). I had them spend more time in the kitchen, and clean all the glass fronts on my cabinets. There are lots of little individual panes, and cleaning/dusting them is really a "pain" (sorry for the pun - well, not really). I was glad to have somebody else to do it. They did the back of the house first, so John could go on and take a nap in the bedroom while they were here. I guess it worked - he said he got a good nap.

I'd bet we're going to sleep really late in the morning (at least I hope so).

Today's photo is one that John took of me and my internet friend when we met in person for the first time this week in Texas.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: