Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ordinary?


Today was a gorgeous day - highs near 50 with bright sunshine. John got out for a good walk on the Riverwalk.

I finished the sleeveless sweater I was making for Vicki, so now it's full time on the afghan. I was going to work on that all winter, and have gotten sidetracked with other projects.

I've e-mailed Jesse, but haven't heard back from him. We're all still in shock, but I'm sure we'll cope eventually.

Tomorrow will be a busy day. Mondays are usually pretty hectic, but we've added a basketball game and maybe haircuts. We've got to get haircuts before the surgery on Thursday.

The South Carolina Democratic primary is over, with probably expected results. And we'll head into Super Tuesday in about 10 days. It certainly is a history-making year.

Today's photo is of ordinary people, waiting for a train in Glasgow, Scotland. Aren't we all just ordinary people?

No comments: