Monday, January 07, 2008

An Ordinary Monday


I guess we're having the Southern version of the January Thaw. We had a high temperature today of 71, not a record, but close. It was a gorgeous day. And near a record again tomorrow, but with some rain.

I think they tried to make up for it at the Y this morning. The exercise pool was colder than we've ever had it - 74. An air temperature of 74 is very warm - total immersion in water that temperature is just plain cold. Our usual exercise water temp is 81-83. It was BRRRRR cold! I do hope they've gotten it heated up by Wednesday.

There was a good crowd at bridge today - five full tables. I only wish the cards had been as good. I had one or two interesting hands, but more is better!

The laundry got done, and it was just a regular Monday.

The big news in Chattanooga is that the PBS show, Antiques Roadshow, will be taped here on 19 July. I guess we need to apply for tickets. That would be exciting to see. The show won't aired until sometime in 2009.

Today's photo is of a garden in Glasgow, Scotland.

No comments: