Saturday, May 28, 2016

Sunday Stealing


Sit Right Down And Write Myself A Letter Meme


  • When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Last week, I wrote a thank-you letter to a friend.
  • Can you change the oil on a car? Definitely not.
  • Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Yes
  • Run out of gas? Yes, but it was because of a broken gas gauge.
  • Favorite kind of sandwich? I like most kinds of sandwiches.
  • Best thing to eat for breakfast? Two eggs, over medium, with rye toast.
  • What is your usual bedtime? 11:30ish.
  • Are you lazy? Yes
  • When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? I don't remember doing that, although I'm sure I did.
  • Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Not as many as I used to.  I now have two, I think.
  • Which are better, legos or lincoln logs? I never played with either one, but I think I'd like Legos.
  • Are you stubborn? Not about everything, but I can be
  • Who is better…Leno or Letterman? Never watched either one.
  • Ever watch soap operas? I did, but it was probably about 40-45 years ago.
  • Afraid of heights? Not to the point of acrophobia.
  • Sing in the car? Sometimes.
  • Dance in the shower? Absolutely not.
  • Dance in the car? Not this, either.
  • Ever used a gun? I've shot a BB gun.
  • Do you think musicals are cheesy? I love the old MGM musicals.
  • Is Christmas stressful? I don't "do" Christmas any more.
  • Ever eat a pierogi? Once
  • Major annoyance right now? Just being old and clumsy.
  • Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? I don't remember any "what I want to be when I grow up"
  • Do you believe in ghosts? Not specifically (only what FJ tells me).

No comments: