- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Last week, I wrote a thank-you letter to a friend.
- Can you change the oil on a car? Definitely not.
- Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Yes
- Run out of gas? Yes, but it was because of a broken gas gauge.
- Favorite kind of sandwich? I like most kinds of sandwiches.
- Best thing to eat for breakfast? Two eggs, over medium, with rye toast.
- What is your usual bedtime? 11:30ish.
- Are you lazy? Yes
- When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? I don't remember doing that, although I'm sure I did.
- Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Not as many as I used to. I now have two, I think.
- Which are better, legos or lincoln logs? I never played with either one, but I think I'd like Legos.
- Are you stubborn? Not about everything, but I can be
- Who is better…Leno or Letterman? Never watched either one.
- Ever watch soap operas? I did, but it was probably about 40-45 years ago.
- Afraid of heights? Not to the point of acrophobia.
- Sing in the car? Sometimes.
- Dance in the shower? Absolutely not.
- Dance in the car? Not this, either.
- Ever used a gun? I've shot a BB gun.
- Do you think musicals are cheesy? I love the old MGM musicals.
- Is Christmas stressful? I don't "do" Christmas any more.
- Ever eat a pierogi? Once
- Major annoyance right now? Just being old and clumsy.
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? I don't remember any "what I want to be when I grow up"
- Do you believe in ghosts? Not specifically (only what FJ tells me).
Saturday, May 28, 2016
Sit Right Down And Write Myself A Letter Meme