Sunday, May 22, 2016

Sunday Stealing


Ask Questions Meme



1. What type of criminal would you be? I'm much too honest to be a successful criminal, so I'd be in jail.

2. What are you listening to right now? Local news.

3. If you had to choose a stripper name, what would it be? HAHAHAHAHA

4. If your phone started ringing, who would you hope is calling? I'm not particular.

5. Do you drink alcohol? Not any more.

6. Do you smoke? Not any more.

7. What is the first thing you notice in someone? Usually their eyes.

8. Do you get attached easily? No, not really.

9. Do you like your eye color? What's not to like.

10. Have any stupid human tricks? Nope

11. Humor me. What physical ideal do you imagine in a boyfriend/girlfriend/partner? Tall.

12. Any other essential quirks/interests/other you look for in a boyfriend/girlfriend/partner? A sense of humor, kindness, tolerance.

13. Have you ever stolen anything? Probably some gum or something when I was a kid.

14. Any romantic gestures you really like? A ready smile.

15. What’s your favorite color and why? I look best in the aqua/blue/purple/pink range.

16. What were you like when you were a kid? Smart, awkward, shy.

17. What would your dream house be like? Where I live now, with someone to do all the work, but it would be on water somewhere.

18. What last made you laugh? The puns I put on the blog the other day; episodes of Night Court I saw when we were at Jesse's house.

19. Do you have a place you like to go to collect your thoughts? Just within myself.

20. What is your favorite word? Love

21. What is your least favorite word? Hate

22. Would you go bungee jumping/sky diving if given the chance? Under no circumstances.

23. Do you have any siblings? I had one sister. She died 20 years ago.

24. Do you like to dance? Not any more

25. What is your definition of cheating? Trying to get by with something you know is wrong.

No comments: