Sunday, July 12, 2015

Sunday Stealing

I Want To Be Famous Meme

Stolen from: Surveysurveysurvey

1. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
Not really.
2. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?

Not on a social call.
3. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?

I try not to look for “perfection” - just take it as it comes.
4. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?

Only in the car, to myself. Or maybe singing Happy Birthday to a friend.
5. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?

Since I’m nearly 80, I’d definitely want the both of a 30-year-old. I’d hate to have to learn all that stuff again.
6. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?

Nothing I think about.
7. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?

My family, my friends, and the travels we’ve been able to do.
8. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?

I would have liked to have been closer to my sister.
9. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?

To take better care of myself.
10. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?

I don’t think I’d like to know the future.
11. What does friendship mean to you?

It’s very important.
12. What roles do love and affection play in your life?

A major part
13. When did you last laugh?

I laugh a lot, but can’t remember the last time specifically.
14. Are you a morning person or a night owl?

Some of each now.
15. Seen anything weird lately?



Only when I look in the mirror.

1 comment:

Bev Sykes said...

I would love to have been closer to my sister, too...especially now, dealing with our mother. Unfortunately she died more than 40 years ago.