Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Pretty normal

I did my swim class and coffee this morning, and we went to visit Renna in a rehab facility. She had back surgery several months ago, and developed an infection. It's really been awful for her. She's hoping to be able to go home by mid August.

I have an appointment next week with a spine surgeon, and called another to see if maybe I could get an earlier appointment with another surgeon. After lots of questions and history-taking from the PA at the second office, I was offered an appointment in late August. We'll be gone then, so I took an appointment on 2 September. I'll probably cancel it, but will keep it on the books, in case I think I need a second opinion.

The weather-guesser is saying that a “cold front” is coming through. He says it’ll still be hot, but will be cooler overnight, with considerably less humidity. That’d be a refreshing change.

No comments: