Monday, July 13, 2015

Another week

Update: Bobby has been having good PT sessions and has been moved to a skilled care facility in Sewanee. He’s doing well from the broken leg, it seems, but I don’t think this changes his long-term prognosis.

We bit the bullet and picked out new recliners yesterday. They should be delivered in early September. It was relatively painless, and only took about an hour. Then we went to Bonefish Grille. John got what he always does - the Mussels Josephine - an appetizer, but a huge bowl of steamed mussels. I had grilled tuna. I love it, but don't get it every time. Yum!

I found a special book over the weekend. A terrific old book, The Cowboy and the Cossack, by Claire Huffaker, has been reissured as an e-book. I pounced on it, and John’s already reading it. (Kate and Jean, take notice.)

Bridge today was great, at least for me. I had some terrific cards. And, if I do say so myself, bid and played them quite well. It was the kind of day that keeps us playing this silly game.

No comments: