Saturday, October 18, 2014

Sunday Stealing

Let's Talk Travel Meme

Ok let’s talk travel, do you like to travel?

Oh, my, YES!!!
Where have you been?

Six continents, 50 states Canada, etc. It’s been amazing.
Next place you want to go?

Almost anywhere. Right now, we’re working on a trip to the Canadian Rockies next fall. But we’ll be doing some traveling before then.
What is something you MUST take with you when you travel?

My meds, some knitting, and my iPad.
How do you like to travel? (mode of transportation)

It doesn’t matter - car, plane, train, boat - whatever.
With someone, or alone?

Prefer with John and possibly Ann & Al or one or more of the girls.
Do you dance in your car when there are other people with you?

It would be really tough to dance in a car, with or without other people, so I probably wouldn’t in any circumstances.
If you're quiet what does it mean?

Just that I don’t have anything to contribute to the conversation.
Favorite scent?

I don’t like scents except natural ones, like roses or bread cooking or cinnamon.
Favorite store?

I don’t like to shop. I go to Aldi and WalMart because I have to in order to get groceries. Or I shop at Amazon or Knitpicks on line.
Say you wanted coffee.. what kind is your favorite?

Regular coffee. I don’t like flavored coffee.
Favorite kind of pizza?

Regular or thin crust with pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, olives.
Do you get embarrassed easily?

No.
Do you mind people asking you personal questions?

I don’t mind people asking, and I reserve the right to refuse to answer.
You have a tank of gas, $50, and the day off… what do you do?

If the weather is nice, we might go take a ride in the mountains.
Favorite tv show?

NCIS, Rachel Maddow
Song you turn the volume up all the way to listen to?

The sound track from Les Mis
Something you keep in your car?

A bottle of water
Highlight of your day?

Being in for the day and getting into soft clothes.
Something you do everyday that you wish you didn’t have to do?

I don’t much do things I don’t want to do.
Do you mind if people just show up at your house unannounced?

I’d prefer some notice, but I could probably handle it.
What do you do when you disagree with someone?

If it can be a discussion of opinions, I’ll nicely argue my position. I don’t get into heated arguments when positions are written in stone.
Do you enjoy rain?

Yes
Who’s your favorite person in the whole world?

John, of course.

No comments: